Reputable Line Driver/EQ?

Didn't see any Line Driver AND EQ that was under $200.

I was looking to buy new sorry. Does look like it would be a great EQ though.
like whitedragon was saying , it's gonna be hard to find comparable products besides audiocontrol stuff and AC stuff is expensive , but well worth the money. And your just asking for noise problems when you use cheaper EQ's

Yeah , of course i'm gonna push what i have for sale , but i personally would go for audiocontrol,eclipse,Old school PPI,or Old school Phoenix Gold. And all of them will cost more used than any of the ones you posted do new.

the ac four.1 and three.1 are $249.00 not far from your $200 budget. I use a four.1 and love it. You can also look into the kicker kq5, very nice piece as well. Of course these are all half din eq/line drivers

the ac four.1 and three.1 are $249.00 not far from your $200 budget. I use a four.1 and love it. You can also look into the kicker kq5, very nice piece as well. Of course these are all half din eq/line drivers
Is there a full din eq/line driver? I think the only one I've ever seen is the thirty.2 or something from rockford?

I have a AudioControl 4.1 i will sell for $200/shipped. took it out when i installed a DD head unit. Never had any problems with it. I'm in Florence too....different state though, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.