Cut the bass from speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Give it a try and see how you like it. I have my four channel on full range and I have my deck filter on 80hz pass. that means that freq 80hz and above will go to my speakers.

I have the sub out puts on 80hz setting too. That means 80 hz and lower will go to my subs.

There are plenty of threads about filters and amp settings. search around for more details.

Oh you've just opened my mind to many things with that comment, thank you! lol I was unaware you could set limits like that. I'll do some research, but I'm almost positive I'll place limits similar to as you did.

Good to hear more people do that. It sounded pretty good in his car.. They way you'd hear the music and then the bass hit from the trunk I liked it. Just wanted other opinions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You are clipping at the HU, and as stated.. will eventually damage the HU if continued. sounds like you need a little more power as stated. A 2 ch...
If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...
Do you know what the box/port tuning is? And what is the db/octave slop on the crossovers being used? Setting the amp crossovers as open as...
If I was in your situation, I would experiment with the wring for a day or two. If that didn't work, I would purchase an external amplifier. Run...
Yeah well im a maintenance technician working 12 hr days 6 days a wk ontop of school 3 times a wk which are 4 hrs long .so ya an hr drive is hard...

About this thread

BumpinStang

10+ year member
BumpinStang
Orlando, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from