Replacing a Double DIN, can it be that easy?

Participant count
  • Participant list

elweezo

Looking for a stereo for my niece (98 Grand Marquis) She has a double Din stereo and I was watching a Youtube vid showing how easy it was to take it out with the pull tools. But no one showed them putting the new one in. I am wondering though, after connecting the proper metra kit would it be as simple as connecting the connections and then sliding the new Double Din stereo in place?

Thanks for any knowledge

Mike

Looking for a stereo for my niece (98 Grand Marquis) She has a double Din stereo and I was watching a Youtube vid showing how easy it was to take it out with the pull tools. But no one showed them putting the new one in. I am wondering though, after connecting the proper metra kit would it be as simple as connecting the connections and then sliding the new Double Din stereo in place?
Thanks for any knowledge

Mike
A lot of double dins...come with the metal can/sleeve so it should fit in the hole and bend the tabs to lock in place...and radio should fit in place...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.