Repair help (damaged surrounds, etc)

ExtremeODD
10+ year member

Detroit
Well I bought 2 jensen xsw1004 subs and 2 orion xtr 10s from my friend for 30 bucks. They have some damage and Im looking to fix them. I need step by step instructions for most since there is a fair bit of damage. Thanks for any help.

Those subs are fuxed.

But, if you really want to fix em, order some dustcaps from PE, and I'd get some new surrounds, too (Look on Partsexpress.com, in the speaker building section- theres a speaker repair page.). As for the cracks of the cone, I'd use a bit of silicone on the back of the cone to help hold them together.

This is where your money went.

English_Turn_toilet.jpg

lol^

you couldve paid someone to ride around in your car with you making low frequency notes along with your music...making push you around a bit or something for a little extra cash. this was a bad investment.

Well I got them as a project, but if their that much crap I might just have to hook them up to my friends 20.1 heh... cellphone vids will be posted if/when I do it.

I was just hoping I could spend a couple of bucks and make them working just so my uncle can have a little bass in his POS f150

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.