remote turn on

nickjoy92
10+ year member

chicago
Alright I have these RCA cables with the remote turn on wire for the amp built into it but I'm upgrading all my wiring including RCA's what kind of wire do you use for the remote turn on. I know its a thin wire but what kind of wire and were do you get this wire?

System is on my boat..... Cabin, cockpit, wake tower, subs. Don't run all speakers all the time.... Want to b able to turn them off and on without having to open the engine bay and turn off the amp at the circuit breaker. Wanna do it from the drivers seat. So I am wiring in each amps remote wire to a toggle switches. So I need to know if running the remote wire straight from the battery to the toggle switch and then to the amp, what size fuse to use

Would it ok to jut have one 5 amp fuse on the source wire, before it gets to the4 switches? Or do I need 4 individual fuses one after each switch before the amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.