Southeast Region Remix car show events miami fl.!!

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Lion02

Yo whats up guys!? just wanted to see if anybody has heard of..or is going to show at our huge event coming up in Miami July 31 at the Dolphins Stadium!!

if you have any questions or what more info feel free to email me at branden@remixevents.com

also if you guys have facebook check out our page! search Remix Events

full_page_lifestyle1.jpg

hey bro ya we've been gettin some requests for audio competitions at our remix miami show! do you know anybody that puts on those types of events? if you can PM me and if theres a big enough interest we'll have a big audio competition as well!!

awesome!! now for the rest of you guys! just wanted to give you guys a shout that we only have less than 100 registration spots left!! We got the dope stuntin bikes, awesome Dj's, perfect 10Bikini contests

-Branden

branden@remixevents.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey my name is Brian and i promote and hold car audio events in south florida. I can get with you to do the show. We need some more down here.
Call if interested

561-222-5134
I missed the Show, but Brian, let me know when your next Audio comp is. Do you use a TL?

Bryan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lion02

Lion02
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
gHOstFaCe