Northwest Region R.I.P. Presents: 1st Annual CASH SMASH, June 27th Greeley, CO

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

sub-FATHER
10+ year member

Resurecting this sport
denver, CO.
Rest in Peace and the Low End Monsters will be hosting the 1st ever CASH SMASH. this will be a Bassrace style event called BASSCONTROL.

the rules are simple. play whatever song you like providing it is that! A SONG! No Test tones, for 30 seconds head to head. you will race to your goal of either 129.9, 139.9 and 149.9. you must beat the Person in the opposite lane to move on, this will be a 2 out of 3 event on all races up to the final. the final round will be 2 out of 3 to win the cash prize for each of the classes, i estimate the pot to be well over $100 for first place at a minimum! (which will be determined on how many enter that day. the entry fee will be $30

last time we did the 2 out of 3 all the competitors liked it so we have incorperated it in all our BassControl events as you have more than just one run each time!

mp3, flash drives or whatever is allowed.

Sunday June 27th.

Cartoys in Greeley, Colorado

2859 35th Avenue

Greeley, CO 80634-9421

(970) 330-5152

for questions call

james 720 877 5536

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.