reliable sub

first off i was def satisfied with how the sub performed so im still not about to knock audiobahn but i was able to get the aduibahn for $125 but i dont mind spending a little over $200 for a new one/pair.

first off i was def satisfied with how the sub performed so im still not about to knock audiobahn but i was able to get the aduibahn for $125 but i dont mind spending a little over $200 for a new one/pair.

haha im sure you loved them right up until they exploded //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

but i dont knwo the RMS of those subs.. and im too lazy to look.

but im guessing comp VRs and memphis PRs are in the same general range and would fit into your your budget nicely.

the amp isnt really a question im gonna figure that out after i find what sub i want and im not to worried about the budget on that

and my old sub put out 1100 rms

again just lookin for a few suggestions thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.