Regulator Control Module

Participant count
  • Participant list
it allows more then 14.4 volts to travel to your system electronics, generally you would not want to do this unless you could isolate the rest of the car from your stereo. More voltage = more power and greater stability as the amp will not have to work as hard, however, it will put more wear on your internal parts.

It all comes down to what you are looking to do. I think external voltage regulators are good, for the purpose of stability, but not for letting more then 14.4 through.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I do not remember that HU at all. I do remember that Crime Stopper had features like those but not controlling the HU? Clifford alarm system would...
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...
I would put the full range to ch.3&4, and low pass on ch.5&6. The 6.1200 line out should be full range unless it has a dedicated x-over. In that...
This is in a 2015 F150 regular stereo and I'm using the front speakers for a signal. The EQX is hooked up speaker level. I put a cheezy line...

About this thread

robinsonjerry

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
robinsonjerry
chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date