registration random question is wrong

Registering for this website was quite frustrating. I filled everything out and it said my random question "what is the last name of the current president?" was wrong when i filled in "trump". after trying again thinking i had a typo, it kept telling me that i filled out the information too fast and that spam protection detected. I waited a few minutes before clicking proceed, only to get a message saying I did not agree to the terms. So now im on attempt number 7 or so, and after waiting about 2-5 minutes to submit, it said my answer for the random question was wrong again. I assumed that this was an outdated question, so i changed my answer to "obama" and waiting another 3-5 minutes to submit my registration again.

Please update the random question on registration //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I've only recently come back, but I've never known of any way the moderators can affect the registration process for this site. I have posted a link to this thread on the moderator room though, in case someone knows more about it than me.

I've only recently come back, but I've never known of any way the moderators can affect the registration process for this site. I have posted a link to this thread on the moderator room though, in case someone knows more about it than me.
I think the mods are limited as far as changing things. I think an actual administer can change/fix things....or webmaster.

maybe @whitedragon can do it?

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Registering for this website was quite frustrating. I filled everything out and it said my random question "what is the last name of the current president?" was wrong when i filled in "trump". after trying again thinking i had a typo, it kept telling me that i filled out the information too fast and that spam protection detected. I waited a few minutes before clicking proceed, only to get a message saying I did not agree to the terms. So now im on attempt number 7 or so, and after waiting about 2-5 minutes to submit, it said my answer for the random question was wrong again. I assumed that this was an outdated question, so i changed my answer to "obama" and waiting another 3-5 minutes to submit my registration again.
Please update the random question on registration //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
its a conspiracy bruh. Did you try "Clinton"? LOL jk jk jk jk

maybe @whitedragon can do it? 

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

its a conspiracy bruh. Did you try "Clinton"? LOL jk jk jk jk
Complete name mention fail!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.