Regarding accuracy of port

Participant count
  • Participant list
when it come to a real world build time Your not gonna be able to cut nor screw something that accurate. Either the saw fence will be off, your square will be off square, or your tape measure will be off. If you were talking about 1/8 to a 1/2 inch off I would be worried. Worst case it could be your design on sketch up is off. Just measure twice and cut once and you should be fine.

Second and first port wall? Implying 2 ports or a bent port? Either way such a small difference won't matter, but in general, I'd avoid multiple ports. I've never had terribly good luck with that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I just built a system not long ago in my 2008 C300. I actually cut out the partition behind the arm rest in the rear seat to act like a port. I...
The amps are not fused themselves. I am considering using smaller gauge wire for the 200 and 300 watt amps (I believe they only recommend 12 awg...
It is the same one that Rockford Fosgate sells as well. They are identical and the NVX is cheaper as well. Even Amazon has them iirc for 199.99...
Did the instructions on the back of the main module not work? They are vague but give you a general procedure.
If this amplifier is an aftermarket unit, it should have RCA Output. If it is not, then connect to the rear amplified speakers. The sub amplier...

About this thread

KilluminatiDre

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
KilluminatiDre
Japan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date