Redoing system in a Boat

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sina84

I'm redoing most of the entire system in my boat. The deck I currently have is the Kenwood kmr-555u. For the most of it, I'm wanting to do everything Rockford Fosgate.

One problem is i have (2) Boss 6x9 MR695 speakers and Rockford does not make 6x9 speakers. The subwoofer I currently have is the Kicker PES10C, it has a built in amp in it.

I just purchased a pair of Rockford Fosgate m282-wake speakers, and will be ordering another set shortly. So that will be the 4 tower speakers I'm getting. I will also be getting the Rockford m282 speakers and m262 speakers. Those speakers come in pairs as well.

One of my questions is, since Rockford does not make 6x9 speakers what marine speakers you recommend replacing them with.(money isn't an issue)

I am also wanting to take out the 10in kicker and replace it with (2) 10in Rockford Fosgate subwoofers-M210S4, the amp I want for the woofers is the Rockford mono M750-1D 1500 (750 RMS)

So my questions are, what Rockford Fosgate marine amp would be best for the 10 speakers I want, or how many will I need. Can I run a 6 channel amp for them or will I need 2, 4-channel amps? Such as the M600-4D 4-Channel 1200 (600RMS) digital or M400-4D 4-channel 800 watts (400 RMS)

If anymore information is needed I will be glady to supply it, thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.