Redoing my Door Panels, 2 AA poly mids per door and suede (Pics)-soon

this is a little different tho, first attempt at doors, and they are cut to ****.

lmao, and im loving every second/angle/etc.

ive since ripped the grey suede off that panel, there were a few imperfections.

I cleaned it off again, and am going to resuede it tonight.

maybe.

I will have pics of all of this later, but i made rings for the two Vifa XT25's (2 per side) so that they will fit in the A pillars. man did that come out looking nice,. I Glassed over that, and it is now needin some trim work, so ill likely get to that tonight.

then bondo/sand/bondo/you know the drill.

then wrap in suede.

then on to the doors. I fabbed brackets for the polys to fit in snug, and they sure do fit in just nicely, if i dont say so myself.

I cut out the map pocket, and most of the bottom part of the door panel. raised the bottom, so they are angeled upward towards me, and i will seal off the door panel, using the map pocket as an enclosure, stuffed w polyfill of course.

more pics to come

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.