Recone 13W7

buying JL just to say you have JL makes you look like a complete dumbass. nobody with a clue is going to respect you any more because you have JL equipment and honestly all you are doing is wasting money

once you grow up a bit you will relate and understand

I had a JL 13w7 once, traded it for a 15" Re destroyer.

Went to a local shop with a couple buddies. The JL 13w7 & 1000/1 in a ported box got the lowest score and heated up the most.

no one will respect me anymore with RE. so what does it matter?
i probably wouldnt respect you more, but i definately wouldnt respect you less like i do now for being on the overpriced JL bandwagon

many people live life by the standard that throwing money away is frivolous and wasteful and spending more on a JL sub when you can get something as good for less is definately frivolous and wasteful

JL is right there with Sony, Monster, Bose and other companies that market their product to hell just to get uninformed buyers to spend way too much for it

if saying you own JL makes you feel better about yourself by all means use JL products, but to the masses you just seem like another under educated comsumer

Alright. I'm listening now. What do you guys think is a seirously good sub for 300 bucks. It's to late, because I am sending 13 to recone tomorrow. But what do you think is better on a JL 1000/1. I can't get rid of the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.