recommended amp for 2 12 skar vvx's 600w rms under ratted?

Why skar? If you alter your sub in order to "up grade" why would you go that way?

Not bashing, just curious as to what pushed you to choose that option?

its a buddies build. i got two guys that want 2 skar 12s one wants a cheap amp one wants one thats better. if i upgraded id go with 2 aa havocs or one mayhem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It is a completley new truck except for what is painted red. It has a TCI custom chassis, four wheel disc, four corner adjustable coil overs ...
Here are the reasons of my assumptions and why I think there is little danger in this setup. 1. Bared conductors could cause a spark that leads...
You need to accurately and carefully measure your trunk out, and decide how much space you want to use, too. Always measure your trunk out before...
While both corrode, CCA will corroded 10x faster, and carry less current. Knuconceptz kollosus is cheap enough to do it right the first time
Personally I recommend stereo integrity speakers. M25, M3Carbon, TM65MKIV They also make fantastic Amps and subs Amps In the configuration you...

About this thread

Mr.meyhem

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mr.meyhem
Cold as F***, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date