Back in the Game

Participant count
  • Participant list

Deezneez
10+ year member

So Im thinking of getting another system. I havent had one in about 12yrs. Im not looking to break the bank, and Im not trying to win any competitions. But I do want a nice system The two Im stuck on are 1. 2 SKAR VVX 12's with an Audioque to push. Or Two Sundown SA-12's with an Sundown SAX 1200. I know the first option will save me some cheese, but would option 2 be necessary?

I have an Alpine CDA-117 waiting in the box. Haven't touched the components yet, I was thinking about keeping everything Alpine as far as the components were concerned. But that's open also. But so far the only thing for sure is the Alpine head unit. Everything thus far is stock. But i just want it to sound clean & clear.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.