Recommendations on car alarm

Participant count
  • Participant list

2023 LTZ

CarAudio.com Exclusive
USA
Hello enthusiasts
I’ve read about ideas for placement of alarm horns, modules, modifications to hood release but is there an alarm system that stands out to y’all as the best? Are there features that one would want such as glass breakage sensor or features that may be best redundant or ones that are useless? Any suggestions are appreciated.

I've been using Prestige for ages, the one in my Jeep now came out of my previous Jeep and has to be going on 12 years old now. Dunno if they still even make that brand, but really they're all pretty much the same, it's just a bunch of switches. What will make it effective or not is the install and accessories you add.

I'd suggest if you're going through the trouble of installing one might as well get one with built in remote start and if you have specific concerns post them up and you might get some clever suggestions on how to get there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...