Recommendation for Tampa installer?

spmorgan

In the past, I've done installs myself, and have a descent idea of what to do...and I've also had others do installs...with fairly disappointing results. So...I've got a new install I need and want someone else to do it, and do it well.

Any recommendations for Tampa area installers?

Shawn

hey bassMechkanic, you interested in doing some work in the middle of febuary? I need my 2 front doors custom to fit 4 mids with tweeters in each door, with the skins wrapped in black suede or fiberglass, can you help? are you that good? this is going in a 06' escalade. im just trying to stay away from over pricing shops.

hey bassMechkanic, you interested in doing some work in the middle of febuary? I need my 2 front doors custom to fit 4 mids with tweeters in each door, with the skins wrapped in black suede or fiberglass, can you help? are you that good? this is going in a 06' escalade. im just trying to stay away from over pricing shops.
I don't see him on here much these days. Holla at some peeps on floridaspl.com , great local installers on there.

i am around.... been busy.

send me an email @

carstereobyandy@gmail.com

You can throw me in the mix for Tampa Bay installers... Been working in Tampa Bay for 15 years, even had my own shop. I am M.E.C.P. Advanced Certified and have been certified since 1997. I have done everything from DB drag racing to SQ installs. If you have any question post them hear or email me. Thanks for your time!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...