Recommendation for a 15" sub

predxen
10+ year member

I am looking for one 15" sub that will take 1500 RMS. it needs to be a 2 ohm DVC for around 150$ i can pay 200$ but i would prefer not to. I am pretty sure there is nothing "Decent" at my price range. So if you have a better suggestion, Please let me know.

I just looked at one of those, They are 4 ohm also, and they have a 2.5" voice coil, which means its difficult to find a re-cone for them.
The Obsidian 15" is a great sub for a great price, and Obsidian sells recones... cheap. Preorder is up for the D2 v2, 150.00 a sub. That's gonna be tough to beat. Put it in the right box and it's gonna sound awesome and get pretty darn loud.

I don't think I'd give it the full 1500 daily though...

The Obsidian 15" is a great sub for a great price, and Obsidian sells recones... cheap. Preorder is up for the D2 v2, 150.00 a sub. That's gonna be tough to beat. Put it in the right box and it's gonna sound awesome and get pretty darn loud.
I don't think I'd give it the full 1500 daily though...
where is this said pre-order

Just for an update, I picked up an old mofo 15, the thing weighs about 70 pounds, and has a 4" voice coil, its a friggin beast. I cant wait to try it out, although it takes about 2600W rms, so i am going to need a second Zeus ZRX1500.1d

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.