Recommend me some floor speakers!

To the OP, there is a home audio section for this you know...
Yeah, its a sweet little sub forum, just no one ever reads it. Still have yet to see a response from my last post in there.

What about used speakers? What should I look out for?

Lack of responses is a poor reason to break the forum rules.
Because breaking the forum rules to get some input is punishable by 10 years in prison.

I hear you're an audioholic... since you're already in this thread do you have any input?

Because breaking the forum rules to get some input is punishable by 10 years in prison.
I hear you're an audioholic... since you're already in this thread do you have any input?
Don't be surprised if this thread gets moved.

i guess just to jam out? just keep an eye on craigslist, old big ones with 12" and 15" woofers pop up, replace the woofers and tweets with some stuff from parts express if need be. In other word just use the boxes. You could probably get someone close to throw together some big ol rectangles for ya if need be. Then just get some drivers and prebuilt crossovers from parts express. Oh and if you havnt got a receiver yet then dont from best buy, they pop up on craigslist and ebay, i got a yamaha for $40 shipped on ebay, 100x5, but just a stereo receiver is even cheaper, nobody wants them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.