Recomended 4 inch componits?

juicy_jj
10+ year member

st.louis
Ok so im looking all over the place for a really good set of 4inch componits. I am looking into the Rainbow SLC 210.25 NG's, and im also looking at the focal 100 Kp's,

My question is, are the focals that much better than the Rainbows/? Enough to warrent a 350 dollar increase in price??

Do you guys have any other suggestions for 4 inch componits??

Wow, 4"ers are popular these days. Been a few threads on them lately. I just bought a couple my self from Louisiana CRX. Nothing that high end or expensive though.

Free bump

Well im pretty sure that i can only fit a 4inch mid in my 06 bmw 325i...

Anyone else wana chime in with an opinoin on which ones i should go with??

i would take off your door panel to make sure a 4" mid is all you can fit. It may just be that you have a bose system or something like that which has a plastic enclosure when the actual opening once the enclosure is removed is much larger.

this was the case with my car. i probably could have fit an 8" after i removed the bose enclosure lol.

1) Its components, not componits

2) avstang speaks truth, your system is only as good as its weakest link, instead of trying to get badass speakers witha crap amp or vise versa, go for the middle man

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.