Reccomend me some 6.5 inch speakers and amp for a honda accord

Participant count
  • Participant list

.enigma.
10+ year member

maryland
Looking to stay under 300 dollars for 2 front speakers and an amp. Ive got an eclipse cd5030 head unit if it matters.

I listen mostly to rock and a little rap/hip-hop. Im probably not going to get a subwoofer so the speakers should be able to provide decent bass.

I dont need something thats crazy loud. Just something good to listen to at around mid volume to upper-mid volume

Thanks for the reccomdations

With the tweeters in the component system. Where would i instal them. I dont have any tweeters in the car now (that i know of). Sorry if thats a dumb questions, still new to this

Thanks for the reccomdations
With the tweeters in the component system. Where would i instal them. I dont have any tweeters in the car now (that i know of). Sorry if thats a dumb questions, still new to this
Install them in your a pillars (trim panels on either side of the windshield) or somewhere on the door panels.

Just check out some of the build threads here on the forum and get some ideas.

Install them in your a pillars (trim panels on either side of the windshield) or somewhere on the door panels.
Just check out some of the build threads here on the forum and get some ideas.
Thanks for your help

Looks like ill be up late tonight doing some research

what year accord? I have a 97 acura cl(high end accord) and put them in my door panels.

acuraspeakers.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.