rear speakers for 04 mustang

Participant count
  • Participant list
hey guys i have a 04 mustang with alpine sps components in the front and i am looking for some rear speakers. I was wondering if i could put my alpine sps components in the rear and get new front components or should i get a midbass speakers for the rear and what would be your suggestion for what kind of speakers??

Depends on your budget. Personally, I would put the sps in the rear and buy a nicer speaker for the the front. Are you using an amp?

Yes i am running it on a 4 channel polk audio amp. Also running 2 10in subs on a separate alpine am. My budget for speakers are around 100 to 150. What do you think is the best bang for my buck??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.