Rear seat video

jjohnston

10+ year member
Sep 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
I’m new at rear seat entertainment. I have 2 kids and I think for long trips video would be nice. I found voxx has a system that looks nice, but $1,400 is a bit steep. Amazon has a dual screen he system for just under $600 but I’ve never heard of the brand... aainavi. Below is a link to it on Amazon. Does anyone know if it is any good??

13.3 Inch Android 9.0 Universal Headrest Monitor Video Player for Car TV Touch Screen Support 4K 1080P Headset WiFi/Bluetooth/USB/SD/HDMI in/Out/FM/Mirror Link NO DVD 4G ram + 64G ROM (2 PC) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GSQJPZJ/?tag=caraudiocom-20

Marve_Lous

CarAudio.com Well Known
Aug 4, 2019
Houston, TX
Are tablets out of the question? You could get 2 good tablets for $600, and they could watch movies AND play games. And use them outside of the vehicle. Sorry to change the topic. I’ve never heard of that brand, but I love Amazon. I just find whatever product has the most stars with a lot of reviews

Reactions: Popwarhomie

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
I was going to say the same thing. Two Amazon fire 10" tablets would be $300. I guess if they are really young and can't hold a tablet it wouldn't be a good idea though.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I agree with the tablets. Entertainment on the go not just in the car.

Marve_Lous

CarAudio.com Well Known
Aug 4, 2019
Houston, TX
I hate my Amazon tablets! Well, they’re okay. Only thing that’s pissing me off is I have sd cards in each, and it’s set to save any and everything to the cards. However, games continue to save to the internal storage, and they stay full so my kids have to delete games in order to download new ones. So I’m going to try a Samsung tablet next time I buy some.

jjohnston

10+ year member
Sep 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like the Thought of tablets! But the kids like to watch things at the same time and laugh together etc. if the tablets could have hdmi inputs to just pass the video that would be kinda cool...

Marve_Lous

CarAudio.com Well Known
Aug 4, 2019
Houston, TX
Yeah, I think tablets are much more versatile and you’d get more for your money. As far as watching the same show, they’d have to just watch the same tablet. But other than that I think they’d love to each have their own tablet. My boys love theirs.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Two tablets can watch the same show bro.

Reactions: Marve_Lous

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds