Rear seat video

Participant count
  • Participant list

jjohnston
10+ year member

I’m new at rear seat entertainment. I have 2 kids and I think for long trips video would be nice. I found voxx has a system that looks nice, but $1,400 is a bit steep. Amazon has a dual screen he system for just under $600 but I’ve never heard of the brand... aainavi. Below is a link to it on Amazon. Does anyone know if it is any good??

13.3 Inch Android 9.0 Universal Headrest Monitor Video Player for Car TV Touch Screen Support 4K 1080P Headset WiFi/Bluetooth/USB/SD/HDMI in/Out/FM/Mirror Link NO DVD 4G ram + 64G ROM (2 PC) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GSQJPZJ/?tag=caraudiocom-20

Are tablets out of the question? You could get 2 good tablets for $600, and they could watch movies AND play games. And use them outside of the vehicle. Sorry to change the topic. I’ve never heard of that brand, but I love Amazon. I just find whatever product has the most stars with a lot of reviews

I hate my Amazon tablets! Well, they’re okay. Only thing that’s pissing me off is I have sd cards in each, and it’s set to save any and everything to the cards. However, games continue to save to the internal storage, and they stay full so my kids have to delete games in order to download new ones. So I’m going to try a Samsung tablet next time I buy some.

I like the Thought of tablets! But the kids like to watch things at the same time and laugh together etc. if the tablets could have hdmi inputs to just pass the video that would be kinda cool...

Yeah, I think tablets are much more versatile and you’d get more for your money. As far as watching the same show, they’d have to just watch the same tablet. But other than that I think they’d love to each have their own tablet. My boys love theirs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.