Rear ipod hookup

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonzalgi21
10+ year member

Havent bought a head unit in about 2 years last one i bought was an Alpine 9886 i liked it because my ipod ran to the back of the HU. Now that im in the market for another Alpine HU i cant seem to find one with rear ipod connection. I do not like the wire hanging out the front of my head unit but seems as if HU these days arent even made with that rear connection because even the newer Pioneers also have that front USB/AUX. any help?

The 9886's are great units, I'd suggest finding one used, that or a Alpine Cda-117, or Pioneer 9800Bt with the CD-100IB attachment.
But what about these new Alpine head units? Ive been looking for another 9886 but havent been able to find one so im just going to buy a new HU but trying to find an Alpine that has that rear connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...