rear deck

Participant count
  • Participant list

EPanther99
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
the rear deck in my car lifts up about 2-3 inches when i have my stero up loud, it looks like its about to exploid off, this really wouldnt bother me but, it makes a horrible ratteling noise, is there anything that i can do to stop this, i have thought about dynamating that area but the sound is coming from the rear deck (the cardboar type materal) hitting back down onto the metal so the metal isnt actually vibrating and causing the noise. the only suggestion i have had so far is to just take the rear deck off so anything suggestions would be helpful

You might also want to try if the area is not visible. Taking some carpet padding and putting it between the rear deck and the metal bracing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.