real peak power of the 1200.1 jbl

1200x1 is the peak power, though many of those amps have been measured to exceed that. I don't have any direct links handy, but many of them push into the low 1300's if I recall correctly. This is, of course, at 2ohm.

Originally posted by phazeone it says it will run at 1200x1 at 2 ohms but if it can rms that what is its peak power cuz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
well, after you learn some grammar... try asking this again....

but from what i gathered from your mostly unintelligable question, it WILL do 1200 watts RMS into 2 ohm. Do not worry about the peak rating as it is unimportant. But for the record, mathematically, the peak rating would be 2400 watts..

wtf does grammer have to do wit anything i just asked not to b a @$$ or anything but is this skool no its not so dont size me like dat .,., i would never question ur intelligence over something as stupid as the fact that i use slang when i type u dam nerd y do u even waste ur time bringing it up

HATER

Originally posted by phazeone wtf does grammer have to do wit anything i just asked not to b a @$$ or anything but is this skool no its not so dont size me like dat .,., i would never question ur intelligence over something as stupid as the fact that i use slang when i type u dam nerd y do u even waste ur time bringing it up

HATER
He did answer the question for you...

Anyway, proper grammar will probably yield more answers to your question, no one here wants to read ebonics...

i think what I was getting at was more to the effect of - ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

not so much your lack of grammar, but moreso your nonsensical question... it didnt even make sense! READ IT! I DARE YOU!

lemme ask u dis y did u even bring it up it had nothin to do wit the question in it self so i dont see the reason to stat an arguement over something as stupid as this i just asked a simple question and yes u could understand what i ment u just felt like being an @$$

to be honest, i couldnt tell what the hell you were asking...

to be blatantly truthfully honest....

try using either a, real words, b punctuation, or c, somewhat intelligible syntax.

Tell me again what your question SHOULD have read, i I had to guess...

wit what just leave it alone ur a idiot for even tryin to start wit me ill split ur wig u jit

i dare u come down to da mia ill whoop ur puss @$$

Originally posted by phazeone wit what just leave it alone ur a idiot for even tryin to start wit me ill split ur wig u jit

i dare u come down to da mia ill whoop ur puss @$$
Oh wow. Keep it shut and take it somewhere else. I don't want to see this sort of immature **** around here.

hey homie just tell me where in this thread did i even do anything to him for him just just act like hes 5 years old to begin wit i just asked a simple question he didnt have to go and b all rude bout answering it he could have said something likeu think u could re write what u said cuz i didnt undestand it but no he had to try me and im not the person u would wanna try here im just tryin to help ppl when i can and get helped when i dont get something this site is for ppl to talk bout what there into audio not to talk sh*t to eachother i could careless what he thinks of me he just dont know me to b talkin that way

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.