Re Xxx 6.5 Comps For Sale??

Click on RE...then follow the link to their subs.

Click on BUY NOW for one of the subs.

On the page that come up scroll down a little ways and on the left hand side theres a link to RE's other products. You will be able to find the XXX comps and the other set on that page.

Hey dude!!! You live in Woodridge!!! I'm trying to decide whether I want to buy a xxx or magnum 15" but I didn't know anyone in the area had any RE subs can I come listen to yours? It would really help me alot decide if its the sound i want. What is you email address? mine is stangme01@yahoo.com I live in Schaumburg so its a short drive.

Rob

ummm...b/c the currency exchange b/w canadian dollars and U.S. dollars is different. DUH, peace
NG
WTF are you talking about? I know that the Canadian DOLLAR is different than the American Dollar but on http://www.bladeice.com the prices are listed in POUNDS not dollars. The currency from the UK not Canada. I was just wondering why people kept saying (As this is the 2nd or 3rd time) that the prices were listed in Canadian.

Those are some pretty high prices...they were selling the RE SE12 for 240 pounds...which is equivalent to about $360 (US) at an exchange rate of $1.5 to the pound...normally the SE12 lists for $170 (US)...something is awkward here...

I can't find anywhere on the site where it says you can preorder the components...hmm...anyone know where the link is?

- Lost Cause

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.