RE vs Fi

daveishome
10+ year member

Canada
Just got an RE sxx 15" and a JL 1000/1d.

I regret it lol.

I want a Fi BL15 because for almost the same price it's a ******* beast. Trying to sell my RE now, not even a month old.

You just can't compare RE's new stuff with Fi.

Yeah the magnet on the Fi is massive.

Same design but Fi doesn't outsource to china. Do they slam harder?

I just want a quality US sub which I thought I was getting with the RE.

Fi and ascendant are owned now by the original designer of the xxx re started building their stuff in china to save money so he left and started fi then bought ascendant if I remember right. But yes no comparison anymore fi hands down. Op I have a fi fully loaded n2 12 ill sell you for 380 shipped if interested very mint condition

Fi and ascendant are owned now by the original designer of the xxx re started building their stuff in china to save money so he left and started fi then bought ascendant if I remember right. But yes no comparison anymore fi hands down. Op I have a fi fully loaded n2 12 ill sell you for 380 shipped if interested very mint condition
Sorry man, need a 15.

Il sell you an RE SXX 15, lol.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS GOING TO BUY MY BL. $380 is EXACTLY what i paid for my Bl

oh a 12", probably still would kick this BL right in its feggot balls

RE and FI have some of the same designers i believe old RE is great. new RE is meh. FI is good.
aww cmon man! I love my new 12'', 72lb., Chink REXXX!! lol.. It's still based on Scott's design.. It hit's hard and clean all day long, PLUS it came with a fortune cookie.

quite the scientific test that you performed there to determine which one is better. please publish your results on all of the major forums so that the knowledge is spread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

daveishome

10+ year member
daveishome
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from