RE Audio - TeamPSI.

Participant count
  • Participants list

LinxuS
10+ year member

Jellysickle
Las Vegas
Was looking around the forums for a guy to build a box for me, and eventually do the BIG 3. Talked with David (TeamPSI), from RE, and he told me he would be able to do it. So I finally found some time today to drive down there today and get everything worked out. He's a really great guy, down to earth, and extremely friendly. Kept me entertained when I left my truck there and was waiting for my friend to pick me up.

As for building the box, he had just about all of it done by 5:30 the same day, even when he said he didn't think he'd have a whole lot of time to finish it. It was all screwed together, with the aero ports already in when I came to pick up my truck. Box looked **** good so far, and I should be picking it up tomorrow, so I'll post some pictures of his work.

The craziest part was that he did all this work for an Fi Q. I'm sure most of you know the story behind that. But, thankfully, David put that behind him, and made sure the customer was first. He joked about it a little bit, but was still very helpful when it came to building the box.

Thanks again David. Can't wait to get this thing completely hooked up. Would definitely come back and do business with you again!

-Alex.

I heard you said that it looked like crap once it was done?!?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Then the crap looks **** good when it's done haha

Btw, everythings finished, TeamPSI is a great guy to work with. Would do business with him again. Was way better than I expected. Excellent work.

-Alex.

I seen him build a box once.....stole a little something from him that i havent used yet.

He is a good guy tho, and a douchebag to boot!

Yeah he built the box for my XXX and soon to be for my 2 SX's and the box for my sexxx to go in the boat, when i have the money that is!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...