Places to get Metered

donpisto
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I'm in the LA area, so anywhere in the 626/909/323 area is what im looking for and possibly in the San Diego area when I get my system installed. For the san diego area particularly around San Marcos would be nice. I'm lookin for a place that has the new TL and Im curious if they charge.

I'm in the LA area, so anywhere in the 626/909/323 area is what im looking for and possibly in the San Diego area when I get my system installed. For the san diego area particularly around San Marcos would be nice. I'm lookin for a place that has the new TL and Im curious if they charge.
duhh... i meter. lol. Btw, there is a competition coming up this sunday at Upland, Ca.

Not too many comps around here....Livin Life...are you open on Saturdays? I'm probably gonna get my system finally installed in a couple weeks since I just got my amp back...the enclosure is being finished ATM and I just gotta order some carpet

hmm. i first thought this might be the beginning of a "sticky" for people to find shops in their area that could meter them. sounds like some thing that could be usefull.

dude i got you covered, i just got my tl...heres a pic of it

tlki7.png

local audio shop? I know mine told me to go to a neighboring town and i never got around to it but should be a shop with a mic around you somewhere'

No need for a local shop, when you have Dante. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif :up2somet:

-Dante

Nice meter Peter, haha...i called several places, my best best is either Tuan's shop or Dante, but I'm 2 hours from ya Dante...maybe in a few weeks when I head back down to SD i'll be able to. I'll send you a PM on WCA

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...