RE AUDIO DTS-1000.1 and 500.2 or PPI p900.5

Participant count
  • Participant list

bunnerrabbit
10+ year member

Trying to chose between these two. Thoughts? Already have the RE and the PPI is used but like new. Looking to power Pioneer TS-D1730C 6.75 components and a Shallow mount sub. Likely Shallow Pioneer 10" but considering others. X731BT head unit. Going on 05 Canyon 4 door.

If the ppi is only going net an additional 40$ , I'd go with that

I've used a amp that shares that same board.

The sub channel was stout enough for some nice impact also ran on a 10" at the time

and you can bridge the 4 channels for the components...tho probably unnecessary.

This way will be less install and amp locations ect ect...

so if 40$ isn't an issue go for it

I'll also add dont expect much out of that 10 shallow pioneer

Trying to chose between these two. Thoughts? Already have the RE and the PPI is used but like new. Looking to power Pioneer TS-D1730C 6.75 components and a Shallow mount sub. Likely Shallow Pioneer 10" but considering others. X731BT head unit. Going on 05 Canyon 4 door.
Makes alot of sense here and good recommendation.Whats $40 bucks,especially knowing you will save space in a cramped environment already and have some power to go with it..Id run an American Bass shallow sub before that Pioneer if you havent purchased already,or look at a sundown or at the least a Kicker(since they have been around for over 20 years).The ony thing I have ever enjoyed from Pioneer since the late 80s to date have been the old GM amps,and a couple 1/2" tweets and HUs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.