RE 12.1 amplifier

edvurd
10+ year member

So does anyone have any experience with this amp? I'm looking into getting this for my replacement system as I really liked my SE subs and I think it would be a good fit to go all RE. Anyone know how much power it actually puts out? How would you compare this to the slightly cheaper and better warrantied nine.1?

Thanks in advance and any info is appreciated.

You should really do a search. I havent seen any posts from anyone that actually has one yet.....

But, Id go with the ED for a few reasons. MUCH better warranty, lower price, ED customer service is very easy to access.....

RE > ED
There is a 90 page thread on this somewhere...
most ppl on my thread favored the ED... I liked the ED decision based on customer service which i experienced first hand, warranty (3 yr vs 1 yr) and its transferrable if you sell your amp, also ED amps are rated at 12.5v. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

RE > ED x2

The amp has only been available for two weeks. Normally someone orders something from RE and then they build it. It may of been different since they just released it on July 1st but give it some time.

Ed had some problems in the past, though its hard to get people to talk about it. (I tried to start a thread on it, basically was told that if I didnt know, then to leave it alone.) BUT, it seems as though they have it all together now.....

Notice that you dont see threads asking why people cant get in touch with ED.......Nor do you see the owner of ED acting like a douche in threads.

I dont see the owner of ED even posting....

Maybe people can get in touch with ED because they arent as busy as RE //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.