RE 12.1 amplifier

Concept amp
conceptccd120011rc.jpg

Lanzar amp

lanzar1200d0cm.png

RE amp

re3513zn.jpg

I surely hope you can see that those amps are not only different cosmetically, but they also use different grades of components.

It's one thing to design and build a product.... It's another to design and build it correctly.

BTW... Those are the old 35.1 Rev1's.

The 12.1 looks like THIS...

Picture009.jpg

from personal experience dealing with both companies

and looking at the FACTS...

ive had RE SEs, XXX

ive had eD 12o flat cones, 15A, and 160v.2

ive dealt with both companies regarding service

issues. ive dealt with dave and ben over email...

1 year vs 3 year

non transferable vs. transferable

399 vs. 350

its 1200 watts of power... do you care if it has an

RE logo on it or an eD logo???

get the elemental... this should not be a war... these

are just freaking amps...

eD is very easy to get a hold of... ben doesnt post here,

but he posts plenty on icx in the eD section...

just like mike from SS posts on the soundsplinter section

of team SSaudio...

there is no further reason to crucify a good company... these

ignorant fvcks with their 50 posts probably running audiobahn

gear from circuit city should have no say in the decision...

and those of you still holding a grudge... thats a personal decision

but eD seems to have cleaned up their act... although i have

NEVER had a problem with them i can understand that everyone

isnt always happy...

What model concept and lanzar amps are those?Seeing as those look nearly the same, what would you look for to tell if one is better than the other?
Right click on the images and choose properties, the image name is the amplifier model.

And for the record-

On amplifiers.

I don't give a flying phuck in a 2 dollar horehouse what the brand name of the amplifier is or how much it costs, if it does what I need it to do for the amount of money i want to spend, then its the best amp in the world to me.

RE is suppose to come out with a 22.1 amp. Its going to be able to power the XXX nicely. I believe they are also suppose to pop out a 4 channel amp as well but don't hold me to it.

RE is going to be coming out with a 22.1 and a 4 chanel amp. I've read a thread somewhere where david was asking everyone which amp would they like to come out first. Nearly everyone chose the 4 ch. amp but i personally would like the 22.1 to come out first.

Knowing RE it will probably be year 2020 before the either one come out anyways!!!

edit: It was soundillusions.net in the RE area, i might find it in a minute

Knowing RE it will probably be year 2020 before the either one come out anyways!!!
Wanna make a friendly wager on that?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Hell... I'll knock it down to 2006 if you'd like.

RE is going to be coming out with a 22.1 and a 4 chanel amp. I've read a thread somewhere where david was asking everyone which amp would they like to come out first. Nearly everyone chose the 4 ch. amp but i personally would like the 22.1 to come out first.

edit: It was soundillusions.net in the RE area, i might find it in a minute
Hope the 22.1 and the new sub come out not too far apart. I'm sure it would love the power. Maybe along with something else like a *coughgroupbuycough* j/k

Oh yea Dave thanks again for the 2500D, got here a few days ago...can't wait to get it installed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.