PG Xenon amps,who has actually judge their sound

PM me in a week or two, I just got a Xenon 100.4 in today. Will be going on a set of Cdt ef61 mids.....

First impressions are impressive. I like the wiring being concealed by the rubber boots. Birthsheet shows that its underrated, like most PG products. Supposed to do 400 max, sheet shows 490.

Much more impressive in person than pics on the net show.

the 2 channel and multi-channels were underrated a bit, but the monoblock amps are only underrated by usually 20 watts or less. i have a x600.1 and it puts out plenty of power for my xenon 12.

Great products, you can also pm me for any questions. I have the 200.2 xenon amp, and the xenon 5.25 convertables, and it stays cool. Very powerful amp. A bit on the big side, but it looks very nice, and the blue led on the amp, and on the xenon crossover are very nice looking, but they are very blinding like a laser //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

my 200.2 sounded great for about 5 days then it self destructed.

They did send me a new one which I sold,but I had allready switched to a DiamondD5600.2

which was a little snappier and more powerfull

my 200.2 sounded great for about 5 days then it self destructed.They did send me a new one which I sold,but I had allready switched to a DiamondD5600.2

which was a little snappier and more powerfull

Was that an older model, from the batch with all the problems?

****, now im worried about the 100.4

i got the 600 mono xennon from car domain 'renewed' for $300 well over a year ago, i push it fairly hard (2x10s soundstream exact) now an (rl-p 12) great sound ,tons of power,plays low, no dimming....good x over,ss filter, no chrome, or gimmiks, just lots of good quality power off a stock electrical system ....i love it!

i got the 600 mono xennon from car domain 'renewed' for $300 well over a year ago, i push it fairly hard (2x10s soundstream exact) now an (rl-p 12) great sound ,tons of power,plays low, no dimming....good x over,ss filter, no chrome, or gimmiks, just lots of good quality power off a stock electrical system ....i love it!
Thats good to hear. I think the amps look and perform great as well. Alot of people hate on the looks when they see the picture, but it looks really nice in person.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5790808317&category=18797&rd=1

Even if you get an old one from ebay and it does die.. you can still have it fixed from PG for $125.. still well below paying retail.
That wasnt very comforting, but with that said, im pretty sure that all the ones you see on the net now are the newer ones. The problem was fixed a while back. You shouldnt have any problems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.