I'm a newb so feel free to flame

Subs dont push power, they are rated to handle power, thus your subs are rated to handle 1000watts RMS, and the amp you want should put out around 1000watts RMS at whatever impedance your subs are going to be wired to.

FLAME ON!

Umm for subs 1000w each, i would go with an amp that does 2500+wrms for a lil overhead ya know.

you will mosdef need a High output alternator 200a+

If I had two subs pushing 1000 watt RMS what how much wattage should my amp be pushing and what kind of power upgrade (ie..additional battery) would I have to have???
1000watt RMS subs + NooB = Audiobahn?

What kind of subs are they, exact model #'s and titles.

I'm just kidding around //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif , although the new guys tend to get dazzled by all that chrome and high RMS numbers.

I'm curious to see if Im right.

[sits, waits...............]

COOL i can flame someone..ok um ..your a looser....um u dont need those subs becuz u drive your grandparents around and they hate loud music.........j/k

get the autotek mm2000.1,,,,,,its a good amp

Stones, I salute you for pointing out the biggest mistake of me life (Audiobahns), the chrome didn't really attract me because they are going in a box but of course the high numbers were calling me name, I apoligize for the stupidity I have shown...

Stones, I salute you for pointing out the biggest mistake of me life (Audiobahns), the chrome didn't really attract me because they are going in a box but of course the high numbers were calling me name, I apoligize for the stupidity I have shown...
AHHHH Stones was rite!!!

AHHHH Stones was rite!!!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif What do I win?.

As for the subs, don't get too bummed about about your purchase, we just knock them because of their dollar to performance ratio, when set up properly they can produce decent sound.

Audiobahn is a little optimistic with their power ratings, a 1200 to 1500 watt rms amp will push them to their full potential with no problems and luckly there is alot of 1200watt+ mono block sub amps floating around for fairly low prices, you should be able to find some in the classified section pretty easy.

For a box I would reccomend a nice big ported enclosure tuned around 35hz, that should satisfy any cravings for loud bass while still sounding OK.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.