RD HW VS DD 9512 VS DC LVL 4 or 5

Bhhong
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Which sub would be loudest if the boxes were made optimally and are pushing about 1700W to each in a pair of 12"s. Thanks I have never heard any of the three so I was hoping also if u had a pair of shocker sigs with re mt soft parts maybe that might be good comparison maybe not.

well the thing is I can get more power so I want something that would want more power so i can improve in the future. Right now I have a z1a but I want to get another soon with another couple batteries. So For now I am wondering whats the best spl with being able to use as a daily and still sound somewhat decent for daily.

Well in cost comparison the RD HW is around 500 i believe and so are the DD's maybe like 700 a piece for 12" but I have no idea what DC's cost? Anyone know how much for a pair fo 12" dc LVL5 and LVL4Xl?

Well in cost comparison the RD HW is around 500 i believe and so are the DD's maybe like 700 a piece for 12" but I have no idea what DC's cost? Anyone know how much for a pair fo 12" dc LVL5 and LVL4Xl?
there's a guy that goes by the screen name Eagle on Realofexcursion.com

If you are interested in any DD subs, like the 9512, he can definately hook you up.I believe he has a set of composte cone and dust cap 12's as well.

Might want to check into the DD3500's with that power to save a few bucks.
Is it because I dont have enough poweR? Right now I want to spend maybe around 1000 I want the best I can get for that now and I can always upgrade amps and electrical later but I dont want to have to rebuy subs for a while. Also I have an offer for two XXX's for 750 12" RE but i heard those go for str8 sq?

Call Steve at RD. He'll hook you up with a Heavyweight

would u say with same power HW and the DC LVL 4 or 5 which is there a more prominently sq sub like basically i know they will alll bang hard but is there one i can enjoy with hearing music as well? Also do these subs need alot of box space because I am somewhat limited dont have a huge amount of room to use.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bhhong

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Bhhong
SD DAYGO CALI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date