RD Audio scammed me, and how to fight back DIY.

i think if RD would actually keep there words and send out there products they would actually waymake more money beucase they have sum nice built products. Thats why i rather buy from a trusted seller than Steve-O himself. Was gonna but changed my mind after hearing all the bad feedbacks. If i lived close to him i would just buy and just tell him if i could meet in his town or house so i know for sure im gettin what i want. I too wanted to run a Sub system and Amp system from RD but only the lucky people got what they wanted but most of us didnt as of the posting i have read

Yeah, sent me an amp that was 10/10 condition. Never used in the box. It came to me in a generous 8/10 condition with bent rca jacks, and other issues. He blamed it on the shipping company, but it was obviously used. His story then changed to the amp was a demo model his sales reps used, and they might have hooked it up.
When I was going to purchase the amp, and asked for pics he said there was no need because the amp was like new, and that it looked like any other 3250.1 that was new.
thats just fawked up for sumone that makes alot of money but soon probably none. hopefully he change but that may take awhile or never i wonder why he does this kind of stuff

that's why i'll never buy from RD....but somehow 98hoeonsixez is getting all his RD equipment no probs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

that's why i'll never buy from RD....but somehow 98hoeonsixez is getting all his RD equipment no probs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif
thats cause hes got a purty mouth. I kid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well, here's my story (the short or "in a nutshell" version of it) :

"I will never buy, use or recommend their products either. Bought 3 bnib RD Audio classic 12's from Mike465 I believe his name is. Guess he was working there at the time. Claimed I had a full warranty on the subs. After a few weeks of normal used from my customer, one of the 12's decides to crap out. No burnt/broken tinsel leads, coils are fine, etc....just the sub stopped working. Contacted Mike about it and he says contact RD. I did that, explained the problem and they asked did I purchase it straight from them. I say YES b/c Mike was an employer at the time and the owner (supposedly) approved of the sale. Got one response from them and now they're ignoring my emails and refuse to warranty the product. I've chalked it up as a loss. Never again."

V.

well so that u all know rd is doing everything thay can to make things right with the people that got screwed i know one of the new oweners personly and he is a great guy so just contact them and things will work out

I have to echo the above response. I got robbed out of 2 3-way crossovers for my comps (I know not a lot, but that's not the point). I contacted Joel, one of the new owners, and he's getting me a custom set of crossovers for my comps. And he'll actually take the time to talk to you for as long as you want. He doesn't try to brush you off, like someone else. I would give the new owners a chance to get the company running again. After a lengthy discussion with Joel yesterday and today, I am firmly convinced they are heading in the right direction and look forward to doing business with them in the future. And before you ask, no I am not getting anything for posting this nor do I work for them, their busines, nor RD Audio.

After the whole tahoe mishap and the shop doing everything wrong and what not I can't believe anyone would order from RD.. I don't feel bad for anyone who ordered after that and seeing steves "Customer service"

hey guys how u all doing just to let u know STEVE is no longer with RD audio he is out of there now the guy i believe running it now is joel

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hornedfrog1985

5,000+ posts
<---Down Syndrome Tiger.
hornedfrog1985
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies