RD Audio scammed me, and how to fight back DIY.

It looks like Steve's ultimately doing the right thing, even if the communication isn't great and it takes a long time. I just wanted to update you guys and to clear up the issues I've been having with RD Audio.
LMAO

After writing all that, dude still hasn't learned a Goddamn thing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

When i placed in order last year, i had my attorny contact him by phone after i had not received my products of a $4000 order after 90 days. ****, i bet my stuff shipped 2x a week every week for 90 days. I dont know how many times i heard "let me check on it" or "i will get you a tracking # when i get back to the office"

When i placed in order last year, i had my attorny contact him by phone after i had not received my products of a $4000 order after 90 days. ****, i bet my stuff shipped 2x a week every week for 90 days. I dont know how many times i heard "let me check on it" or "i will get you a tracking # when i get back to the office"
That sounds about right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

how long did it take after that.

Its really a shame that someone can have such a good product and if handled right an absolute goldmine in this thing we love called car audio and just piss it all away. crying shame

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hornedfrog1985

5,000+ posts
<---Down Syndrome Tiger.
hornedfrog1985
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies