cyoung88 is a scammer

mrbonham
10+ year member

TC, MI
do not do business with cyoung88

i purchased a treo ssx 12 that was supposed to be in perfect working order

i received a poorly packaged sub with bad coils. he wont return any of my text messages, calls, voicemails, PMs, etc. he knows hes wrong and he is too much of a coward to face the problems he has created

awful seller

i sent him payment on july 2nd

i made a UPS shipping label on my account, printed it to a PDF, and sent it to him on july 5th.

he was more than responsive when i was purchasing the sub, then after money sent - communication fell by the wayside

he didnt ship until july 13th and i received the package on july 15th.

it was packed horribly. a couple of peices of styrofoam for padding under the motor. after bouncing around a bit - the motor destroyed the styrofoam and leaving zero protection whatsoever

then i checked the coils with my dmm and i cannot get a reading.

i called, left a voicemail, sent text messages, and a PM on here all within a couple of hours of receiving the package (july 15th).

i filed a paypal dispute on july 16th

he has yet to contact me

he has since contacted me and told me to file a claim with UPS. UPS basically told me to get effed as I contacted them 5 days after the fact

he also said that UPS packed this sub................which they did not. this was an awful packing job.............

also - i sent him the shipping label. he gave me the dimensions LxWxH and weight. how could they have packed it if he sent me the dimensions of the box and weight prior to me even making the label?

he is a liar and a scammer

How do we know you're not the scammer? He has more refs than you and has been here longer.
Yeah, that doesn't matter. Seen it happen many times. Best of luck to the op //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

he has since contacted me and told me to file a claim with UPS. UPS basically told me to get effed as I contacted them 5 days after the fact
he also said that UPS packed this sub................which they did not. this was an awful packing job.............

also - i sent him the shipping label. he gave me the dimensions LxWxH and weight. how could they have packed it if he sent me the dimensions of the box and weight prior to me even making the label?

You should have seen the "packing" job the FedEx store did on a 1200.00 bass guitar preamp I was shipping. They refused to repack it, I took a few quick pics and told them they'd be buying a new one if there was any shipping damage. When the guy got it he said it looked like somebody had opened it, put fingerprints all over it, and stuffed it back in, but it worked and no damage thank God.

Tell him to give you the reciept for packing then. UPS will cover any item packed by a ups store if it's damaged. UPS is not UPS stores by the way. UPS stores are franchised ( use to be mailboxes etc. ) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

How do we know you're not the scammer? He has more refs than you and has been here longer.
i am not a scammer i just dont post on this forum. i am always on ecoustics. i have plenty of refs there. ive never had one issue with anything i have ever sold

this has scam written all over it. he had a for sale thread with a lot of stuff for sale. once he sold it to me, he never bumped it. he made his money off of me and probably figured he shouldnt try 2 scams in one FS thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/481117-treo-subs-batcap-treo-knob-4-channel-2.html

Tell him to give you the reciept for packing then. UPS will cover any item packed by a ups store if it's damaged. UPS is not UPS stores by the way. UPS stores are franchised ( use to be mailboxes etc. ) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i would............if he ever bothered to get back to me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mrbonham

10+ year member
mrbonham
TC, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies