BEWARE BIGsherm7272

blackdragonx118
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
sent him money for a camera on a monday. thursday, which is enough time to xfer the money out, he tells me he dropped it on monday, and had already spent the money. he said he would pay me back in a week, and now, hes disappeared. be warned.

this deal was made over on ROE.

the f ucking guy is a scammer...

I bought a camera he had on here for sale from him about 2 weeks ago...he was supposed to ship it out on a monday...monday went by...until the next friday i heard from him and he told me he dropped it...and he would send me my money back on monday....monday came and he said he had some troubles and that he would send it on friday...well its saturday night and i havent heard from the guy...

but im an easy goin guy...i simply want my money back...and i have all of our pm's still stored...if i dont get word from him...ima either turn it legal...since i have proof of sending money and not recieving an item...and then just kick some a$$

doesnt anyone on here has this guys ###...call and see if he's alive and probably cuss his ass

ah this is great...this guy scammed me out of $120 bucks and now i have to repay the person i was buying the camera for with my $$$...nothing ***** more than having to shoot a hundred bucks for nothing...

this guy should die slowly from a good ole fashion prison rape

Sorry dudes, drugs got ahold of me. What else more can I say. If you are going to take legal action you wont get ****. My uncle is the senior partner in the big lawfirm and will **** you up. And if anone wants to take a trip down here, I am more than willing to **** you up , ppv charges apply. So come on down creater.....oh yea thats right you dont live in the US LAWLZ Fial. U got ****ed. end of story. you want my #? By the time I get through with you, you will commit suicide. so **** off foriegn *****

Sorry dudes, drugs got ahold of me. What else more can I say. If you are going to take legal action you wont get ****. My uncle is the senior partner in the big lawfirm and will **** you up. And if anone wants to take a trip down here, I am more than willing to **** you up , ppv charges apply. So come on down creater.....oh yea thats right you dont live in the US LAWLZ Fial. U got ****ed. end of story. you want my #? By the time I get through with you, you will commit suicide. so **** off foriegn *****
\\even though your uncle is a fake member of a fake law firm. He wont be able to do anything about you. And by the way. Enjoy your last few minutes on this site.

HMMMM

* Afboy143 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* BIGsherm7272 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* Doingstuffwell 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* drivingreckless 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* JustStoppingBy 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* KyleBechtold 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* pimpedout97x 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

HMMMM
* Afboy143 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* BIGsherm7272 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* Doingstuffwell 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* drivingreckless 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* JustStoppingBy 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* KyleBechtold 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* pimpedout97x 169.139.222.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Really? wow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blackdragonx118

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
blackdragonx118
North Las Vegas, NV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied