RD audio refuses to warranty this amp

hornedfrog1985
5,000+ posts

<---Down Syndrome Tiger.
Iowa
i sent my rd3250v2 back to rd audio in november and i just got it back yesterday in the same box i sent it out in and it has UNCLAIMED stamped on it like a hundred timesi called rd and got no were and they said they still waiting on the rd 3250 replacement, i called them everyday this week and they only picked up the phone 1 time and that is the first time i called and now the guy that is half owner of the company refuses to give me his number on carstereoforum

I dont know about everybody else but how can this continue with this company , i gave them their benift of a doubt but now this , i have no respect for them after all this!!!!
-billet99

I will never buy, use or recommend their products either. Bought 3 bnib RD Audio classic 12's from Mike465 I believe his name is. Guess he was working there at the time. Claimed I had a full warranty on the subs. After a few weeks of normal used from my customer, one of the 12's decides to crap out. No burnt/broken tinsel leads, coils are fine, etc....just the sub stopped working. Contacted Mike about it and he says contact RD. I did that, explained the problem and they asked did I purchase it straight from them. I say YES b/c Mike was an employer at the time and the owner (supposedly) approved of the sale. Got one response from them and now they're ignoring my emails and refuse to warranty the product. I've chalked it up as a loss. Never again.

V.

You think you got screwed I took an even bigger loss the the guy that sold me my subs told me he sells batteries and charged me 600 for two batts that I never got and it has been almost a year and I was trying to be nice also and got the run around and Im very pissed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hornedfrog1985

5,000+ posts
<---Down Syndrome Tiger.
hornedfrog1985
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies