RD Audio-----Enough is Enough !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a fair idea.
really too many ways to dodge a lie detector test. Higher a Private Investigator/Detective if you don't care about money as much in this case. You'll get right down to who stole it and when you prove who it was. You sue them for the value of the products and the cost of the PI.

if you think i stole my own stuff and am trying to scam 10k your crazy. you should ask people around me i could car less about that money. I go out in atlanta and throw a couple stacks in the air. You can even ask mike about that.
i took that mike out several times on me. im not going to sink to a low level for some money.
you dont seem to conduct yourself well as a business manager and your etiquette seems to match the stories about you.

if you think i stole my own stuff and am trying to scam 10k your crazy. you should ask people around me i could car less about that money. I go out in atlanta and throw a couple stacks in the air. You can even ask mike about that.
i took that mike out several times on me. im not going to sink to a low level for some money.
Confirmed douche.

you dont seem to conduct yourself well as a business manager and your etiquette seems to match the stories about you.
I will say this rdaudio has some nice equipment however all other parts of the business lack major..

not the same guy. I have never spoke to this guy until now. he offered it to him for less than i sell it for.

Hahah, just keep lieing there. Your competitor cost on that amp is $950. I have a pricing sheet in front of me so how was I selling it for less?
For reals?

I was quote $1100 for competitor price. I even filled out all the paperwork:crap:

i go out and have fun. Take guys around me out. Money is not my everything, having fun is much more important to me.

This is about principal. I helped this guy over and over and he did me wrong. I upset me and hurt me. What can i do?

I moved on and watch the people around me even more closely. trusting the people close to me is very important to say the least.

So will he have batteries Friday or not Steve Shady?

Like I said- you lucky Aarons a nice guy- i woulda sent u a pipe bomb by now...

read my post and get on shipping it out since you dont care about money:rolleyes:
It will be shipped in 2 weeks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i go out and have fun. Take guys around me out. Money is not my everything, having fun is much more important to me.
This is about principal. I helped this guy over and over and he did me wrong. I upset me and hurt me. What can i do?

I moved on and watch the people around me even more closely. trusting the people close to me is very important to say the least.
gotta meet up with u someday.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...