RCAs keep coming loose off Amp

Hey everyone

So I have my sub amplifier under my passenger seat and I am using the Knukonceptz bassik RCA cables running from my amp to my HU. About a month ago I started noticing that my subs weren't hitting as loud as they had been and should be hitting. I searched around and located the issue to be my rca cable wiggled loose from the amp. I pushed it back in and it was good for about 3 days and now its back. So my question is what do I do? I would guess I need to get new and better RCAs? With better connection and more solid. I'm thinking the rca just isn't holding tight to the amp so it wiggles loose from driving, bumps, and the subs shaking the car. What rcas would you recommend? Ive heard of locking rca connectors but cant seem to find rca cables with locking heads, maybe theyre out there and I should get them... I dont know. What cables would you suggest for me?

Thanks!

Eli

If the connection is good when they are plugged in, then dab some hot glue, or clear silicone glue to hold them in place.

You can also try lightly crimping the RCA so it is slightly out of round to see if it grips the ground ring better.

Not familiar with locking rcas.if you already have decent rcas installed like mentioned above lightly crimping or possibly wire tie down right before connecting to the amp so rcas don't have any where to move should work

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.