Quality Power HO Alternators

Participant count
  • Participant list

BayAreaSlaps408

Was thinking of replacing my stock 120amp alt for HO between 200-250. Was told to avoid eBay so with that being said I've researced several spots. Mechman & other spots does not make one for my car and other places is just to much $. Only one that looked good in my price range besides cheap eBay ones is Quality Power Auto. Would like to know if anybody has used them & if they're products r any good??? Or if u know of any other good HO alt manufactures w fair prices. BTW my car is 2002 Acura TL type-S.

Thanks

singer alternators, ohio generator, DC power along with mechman are the big dogs around here. Try locating a local place that rebuilds alternators in your county area 120 to 200-250 isnt that big of a jump, might as well save a few hundred by having your alt rebuilt and beefed up instead. If your going 250 amp+ then yeah get a new one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.