RCA Outs

EzekialPhoenix
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I curently am running two amps, and am thinking about running a third. My question is, I don't want to have to run more rca's from my head unit all the way back to the trunk again. Along with RCA inputs, my amp has RCA outputs. Can I run RCA's from one of my amps to the third, or won't the amp get the proper signal? If I can, can I buy a set of RCA's that are short, rather than the long ones designed to run the length of the car?

I've got a mono class d running my subs and I have a two-channel amp runnning a front component set. I am thinking about adding another component set up front in kickpanels and adding a third amp to run those. I could buy a four channel amp, but I can get an additional more powerful two-channel amp cheaper.

I curently am running two amps, and am thinking about running a third. My question is, I don't want to have to run more rca's from my head unit all the way back to the trunk again. Along with RCA inputs, my amp has RCA outputs. Can I run RCA's from one of my amps to the third, or won't the amp get the proper signal? If I can, can I buy a set of RCA's that are short, rather than the long ones designed to run the length of the car?
Yes, that will work fine, shouldn't lose much input volatage if any, much better choice than running y-adapters, also saves you money.

Yeah, just run from your 2 channel amp to the new 2 channel amp and you should be fine. Realize, though, that you won't have front/rear fader ability since they're running off of one set of RCAs outs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.