RCA Cable Ports on amp??

Both or just one, cus one says output and headunit has 2 outputs

vb112amp2.jpg

You can use a y-splitter so you can use both rca sub outs from your HU to the one on your amp. You'll get a higher voltage signal going to the amp. Not really necessary though.

You can use a y-splitter so you can use both rca sub outs from your HU to the one on your amp. You'll get a higher voltage signal going to the amp. Not really necessary though.
subbass is mono and I don't think you gain voltage by using both or lose any by using one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

No make or model number on it? Do you have an exact picture of the rear and all its glory?
It's really hard, almost impossible to induct noise into RCAs. All you need is a simple set of shielded RCAs. Some home audio guys once did a...
Yep, the subs don't move at all when both RCA cables are plugged in. I updated the firmware this morning. Unfortunately it didn't fix my issue...
Use two sets of RCAs. One set for the Front channels and the other for Sub Output and into Rear Input on the amp. Turn off the Rear Filter on the...
Thanks a ton for your suggestion to my rather long query, I ll follow it and see how it works out. Thanks again

About this thread

Reddish Neck

10+ year member
TD's & Beer
Reddish Neck
Racine, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date