Rc Trucks For Car Audio!

Tom Gralewski
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
First up is my Cen Matrix Tr truggy. This truck is setup for racing on a medium to long track. Truck includes 2 sets of tires and a set of 23mm hubs and a skyion all digital remote and servos. Comes with everything shown in the photo.

Hop Ups:

Aluminum Bell Crank

Lightened 17mm Hubs

17mm Hub Conversion

Maximizer Beadlocks

Hpi Badlands Tires

Cross Pinned Differentials

Includes:

Hot Shot 2

Allen Tools

Shock Pistons

The bad:

Has a bent fin on the cooling head from another truggy landing on it during a race.

325.00 shipped.

P1010126.jpg

P1010119.jpg

Next is a Tmaxx 2.5r

This truck is completely stock. I got it around 2 weeks ago and have only driven it twice. Comes with 2 sets of tires. Stock tmaxx tires and wheels and a set of Big Joe tires on some chrome wheels. Includes starter pack,battery and stock traxxas controller. Comes with everything shown in the photo.

225.00 shipped

P1010114.jpg

P1010127.jpg

Last is a Team Associated T4 electric. This truck is set up for indoor carpet racing and is extremely quick. Its setup for a short course. Comes with a set of foam tires. Also comes with everything shown in photos and more.

Hop ups:

16T Mild Mod Intellispeed w/reverse

Several battery packs

Duratrax Charging Station

Jr Racing Digital Controller

A few pinion gears for adjusting speed and acceleration

Spare set of A-Arms

I might have another set of tires also.

250.00 shipped

P1010122.jpg

P1010128.jpg

P1010123.jpg

Trades

18" Subs - Looking for a pair. I can add cash if needed.

2k+ amp

Also looking at 10" Subs!

the engines on the cen matrix seem to give out rather fast, mine did after like 3 gallons, haha think car audio is expensive? these little fukers are the most up beat pain in the ass and will make you drop money like no other, but there just so amusing, bump for this being the 5th truck i owned

the engines on the cen matrix seem to give out rather fast, mine did after like 3 gallons, haha think car audio is expensive? these little fukers are the most up beat pain in the ass and will make you drop money like no other, but there just so amusing, bump for this being the 5th truck i owned
Most engines need rebuilt at 3 gallons...

Most engines need rebuilt at 3 gallons...
i disagree with that, ive ran 6 through most of mine with no problem....there were the few bad apples, XTM 24.7 and the RB concept motors still are the most reliable on the market to me.

The matrix has treated me well. Has about 1 gallon through it, but now it just sits on the shelf. Was a great hobby when I was into it, but ive since lost interest in them.

Did you see my offer?
Actually I didn't just looked it over and 10s arent gonna work for me now. Im going with a single 18 setup. Thanks for the offer tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.