CarAudio.com Elite
Rating - 100% 
1   0   0
Sep 6, 2009
Sprocket
Item(s) for Sale:

Bipolar Rockford Fosgate Punch Power 360 ~1982

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used obviously. Older than I am. Pre Mosfet era. I purchased this from a trusted seller on CACO at the end of last year(socalbeans420). He claimed it worked well and I still have yet to have a chance to test it. I will test it once I start my rebuild if it hasn't sold by then. Includes the DIN to RCA connector for the hi inputs. Bit of discoloration and signs of use on heatsink.

[email protected] 4 ohms. Do not try running these at lower impedances. That's a great way to break this collectible amp real quick.

Price:

300 shipped for amp and din-rca connector

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

No references on here, but have several on CACo for car audio related stuff. Also can provide my username on ebay for 400+ transactions in which I was the seller. No negatives or even neutrals.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

OP
T

The_Quiet_One

CarAudio.com Elite
Rating - 100% 
1   0   0
Sep 6, 2009
Sprocket
Thanks everyone! Yeah, I may post it up a few FB pages and/or eBay if I get no interest. I would rather give a shot to the forum goers before I let the unwashed masses have a chance at them.

OP
T

The_Quiet_One

CarAudio.com Elite
Rating - 100% 
1   0   0
Sep 6, 2009
Sprocket
nobody? I am also looking for trades/partial trades

If you happen to have any of the following I can definitely work with you on price.

~25 ft ofc 1/0 awg

~50 ft ofc 4 awg

3x 20 ft or longer RCAS

4x 6 ft RCAs

Sound deadening. (dampening, MLV, or CCF)

Helix URC-2A remote

Battery Terminals with mutliple inputs/outputs

OP
T

The_Quiet_One

CarAudio.com Elite
Rating - 100% 
1   0   0
Sep 6, 2009
Sprocket
Went to go test it just now and started looking at how much wire is left on the speaker outs/remote. ~6-8 inches. I'm leery of stripping them down unless a potential buyer/trader demands it in which case I will ask that person to send me $20 through paypal's pay for goods or services to show they aren't just wasting my time.

OP
T

The_Quiet_One

CarAudio.com Elite
Rating - 100% 
1   0   0
Sep 6, 2009
Sprocket
bumps shoot me trade offers. looking for install stuff as well. power wire, distribution blocks, deadening etc. Alos 4 channel or matching 2 channel amps. Looking for 4 channels total.

OP
T

The_Quiet_One

CarAudio.com Elite
Rating - 100% 
1   0   0
Sep 6, 2009
Sprocket
**** looks like I will have to take my chances on ebay. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

OP
T

The_Quiet_One

CarAudio.com Elite
Rating - 100% 
1   0   0
Sep 6, 2009
Sprocket
tested amp and I can only confirm 3 channels worked. The Din connector was faulty and I returned it. Below are some internal shots. 2 of the screws holding the heat sink are stripped, but I was able to get them off with vice grips pretty easily. It could definitely do with a wiping down. $175+shipping

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds