random thread post anything

I just wanted to say after reading a few comments that there are a lot of disrespectfull imature ****head punks on here.I subscribe to another thread and we have a great community but this one I have to say is piss poor.I hope all you **** heads are proud of your selfs but I wouldn't buy a ****in thing from any of you idiots.....................................................
hai

I just wanted to say after reading a few comments that there are a lot of disrespectfull imature ****head punks on here.I subscribe to another thread and we have a great community but this one I have to say is piss poor.I hope all you **** heads are proud of your selfs but I wouldn't buy a ****in thing from any of you idiots.....................................................
troll attempt:

failed

ya you cant spell i stopped reading after your first mistake because i didnt want to get any stupider...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.